Join us as Facebook, Samsung Electronics Benelux and Teleperformance share how they’re reaching and supporting customers with messaging and chat channels. In this session we’ll discuss:
- How consumer preferences have changed: 70% of B2C customer support will take place on mobile. Customers prefer and are asking for brands to use these channels to provide superior digital experiences.
- Using messaging channels to support the whole customer journey: From enquiries to consideration, purchase and adoption, how are messaging channels engaging and interacting across the whole customer journey to provide a richer and more personalised experience.
- Setting digital strategy to drive success: Companies must have a team and plan aligned to their customers’ needs to successfully manage messaging channels. Build this with your internal teams who are customer-facing 24/7, along with your technology and strategic partners — you can't do it alone.
During this 1 hour digital discussion, you’ll hear from:
- David Cohen - Strategic Partnerships Manager, Facebook
- Ruben Lowenstein - Customer Care Manager, Samsung Electronics Benelux
- Laura Van Viljem - Team Lead, Social Messaging & Innovation, Teleperformance
Not able to join us? Don’t worry. We’ll share a recording of this digital discussion with everyone who registers.
Register for Webinar
Strategic Partnerships Manager
Customer Care Manager
Samsung Electronics Benelux
Laura Van Viljem
Team Lead, Social Messaging & Innovation